Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Swapping postcards and stamps.



Lately I've been a bit slack about everything. Usually I swap letters, stamps, postcards and FBs (Friendship Books) with my pals and devoted swappers. I've been so busy with all the general stuff I do that I haven't had a chance. Today I started replying to some of my swappers. Amazingliy there are swaps from April and May this year I haven't even looked at!

Fbs are a great way to find new penpals and swappers. Friendship books are something I've been swapping for about 15 years. These little booklets of paper travel the world gathering names and hopefully get sent back to their owners. The biggest problem is sometimes they don't come back. there are various reasons for this. When I make FB's I try to make them so that it won't take for ever to fill them. This way they get back to their owners more quickly. If you'd like to learn more about Fb's try the following websites: http://fbfun.com/about/ or http://www.squidoo.com/friendshipbooks

This week my contribution to 52 Weeks of Mail has been a few letters to penpals, lots of swaps and some Postcrossing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment