Thursday, October 20, 2011

Postcards and letters

Well I've been a good girl! I've replied to a bunch of my pals this week! Thanks to 52 Weeks of Mail I'm being very consistent with my replies. I hope I can keep up the great work.

I also sent out a number of Postcrossing cards. I'm moving on up in the rankings. I'm currently ranked 14th in Australia! Yay for me! I have recevied some wonderful cards this week as well!



Being back at work this week I haven;t had as much time as I would like to write. I'll have to knock over all that boring paper work and my assignment for my Masters so I can get some more writing done! I'm also thinking of starting another blog... I've been inspired to share my knowledge but there are so many different areas of knowledge I have. How do I share it all? Any advice??


No comments:

Post a Comment