Thursday, November 3, 2011

YAY!

It's been a busy couple of weeks! I've now finished all assignments for the semester yay... yay...yay!! I've also decided to take some time off studying next year so that I can just chill out. After 7 years straight and 2 and a bit university degrees of study I think I've deserved a rest.

I've been busy writing letters and postcards again. The 52 Weeks of Mail project has been really motivating! I'm sure my pals will be super stoked as well.

 
I've also decided it would be a good idea to start my 'education blog' again. http://misscrouch.edublogs.org is where I write and record my thoughts and ideas for teaching. It's been a very long time since I wrote anything here. I guess time hasn't been on my side but I really need to do some work on this because it's useful and something I had put a little effort into. My motivation for this has been my participation in #australiaseries which is a collborate learning space for ICT educators. I've participated in a couple of their online discussions and have really enjoyed and learned so much. So you heard it here first... I'm getting serious. I'm going to focus on teaching ICT well and with new ideas!


1 comment:

  1. WAW soo amazing!!♥
    swap please? :))
    I´m from in Slovakia


    nikolaknazikova@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete